We use a low tack, water-based adhesive that is specifically designed for interior wall surfaces. The decal is easily removed without any damage. However, if the wall has been recently painted and not allowed the time to properly cure, damage is possible. We also recommend against using the product on unfinished drywall. A general rule of thumb is that if masking tape won’t damage the wall, the decal won’t either.
Articles in this section
- Will the adhesive on the decal damage the wall surface?
- The color code on the website is different than the swatch.
- Do you offer finish customization?
- Do you offer any sizes other than 12"x12"?
- Can you produce colors not found on the website?
- Can the samples be used on exterior surfaces?
- Can the color be customized lighter or darker?
- What shipping services do you offer?
- How do I get $5 off my first order?
- How long will it take to receive my order?