The adhesive on the samples are intended for interior use. Exterior surfaces are generally much rougher in texture. The samples will not adhere well to exceptionally rough, dirty, or gritty surfaces. That said, it is still good to see the real paint in person in your exterior lighting environment. So although the samples may not adhere, they are still very useful in selecting the right color for your exterior.
Articles in this section
- Will the adhesive on the decal damage the wall surface?
- The color code on the website is different than the swatch.
- Do you offer finish customization?
- Do you offer any sizes other than 12"x12"?
- Can you produce colors not found on the website?
- Can the samples be used on exterior surfaces?
- Can the color be customized lighter or darker?
- What shipping services do you offer?
- How do I get $5 off my first order?
- How long will it take to receive my order?